Hey everyone,
I’m looking for honest and reliable people who want to work with me long-term.
You don’t need to be a deve*loper or have any special skills. I’ll handle the cli*ent communication, pro*jects, and deve*lopment work myself.
What I’m looking for is pretty simple:
- An extra lap_top/P*C, (not your own personal P*C)
- Stable internet
- A verified free_lance account (You can create it free)
- A verified Up_work account (You can create it free)
- Someone reliable and honest
The lap*top just needs to stay available so I can acc*ess the free*lance acc*ount and work on the pro*jects. I’ll handle everything else.
You’ll receive Thirty*Five% of the ear*nings from the work.
You can get over 500 USD monthly.
We can have a video call first If you want, verify each other, and make a clear agreement before starting.
If you’re interested, message me:
T----------G => publick1423
Whats " app => +one eight five seven six zero five seven eight zero four
I’m looking for honest and reliable people who want to work with me long-term.
You don’t need to be a deve*loper or have any special skills. I’ll handle the cli*ent communication, pro*jects, and deve*lopment work myself.
What I’m looking for is pretty simple:
- An extra lap_top/P*C, (not your own personal P*C)
- Stable internet
- A verified free_lance account (You can create it free)
- A verified Up_work account (You can create it free)
- Someone reliable and honest
The lap*top just needs to stay available so I can acc*ess the free*lance acc*ount and work on the pro*jects. I’ll handle everything else.
You’ll receive Thirty*Five% of the ear*nings from the work.
You can get over 500 USD monthly.
We can have a video call first If you want, verify each other, and make a clear agreement before starting.
If you’re interested, message me:
T----------G => publick1423
Whats " app => +one eight five seven six zero five seven eight zero four