Tag But Never Quarantine

dosmage

Nov 30, 2016
Hello, I'm trying to find some configuration in which I can disable the quarantining of all messages coming through Promox Mail Gateway. For some reason I cannot find any documentation on the subject. In my environment the downstream mail server must handle this. All I have to do is alter the headers. I'm assuming my issue is that Promox Mail Gateway isn't intended for use with distribution lists. Thank you in advance for reading my message.

I have edited the rule on my server to modify the subject and then removed the block that moves the messages to quarantine. I don't have any screenshots to show, however.

Under mail filter select the rule you want to edit or create a new one and on the right side for instance on the SPAM rule you will see it uses multiple action blocks, just remove the block titled quarantine and then it will only modify the subject of the email.

Reactions: dosmage
I have edited the rule on my server to modify the subject and then removed the block that moves the messages to quarantine. I don't have any screenshots to show, however.

Under mail filter select the rule you want to edit or create a new one and on the right side for instance on the SPAM rule you will see it uses multiple action blocks, just remove the block titled quarantine and then it will only modify the subject of the email.

Thank you very much! I was successful in disabling quarantining mail and setting spam level headers so that our list server could mark messages as possible spam for moderators!

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!