Subscription support coverage for Ceph - HCI Deployments

Leo David

Apr 25, 2017
Hello,
I would have a question regarding the subscriptions support coverage.
Are the subscriptions covering support for the CEPH storage - in case of HCI deployments ( ceph deployed natively from PVE and running on the same PVE nodes ) ?
Thank you !

Are the subscriptions covering support for the CEPH storage - in case of HCI deployments
yes - if you use the Proxmox stack to configure ceph its covered.
If you do quite a lot of customization and changes - we still would try our best to help you - but might not have the same level of experience
(with your custom setup)

I hope this helps!

Hello,
Also another two questions I would have regarding the commercial support.
On the Subscription Agreement i can see ( we are only referring to the premium subscription ):
"The enterprise support team is available on Austrian business days between 7:00 to 17:00 (CET/CEST) - (7 a.m. to 5 p.m.)."

1. Are there any commercials options for different regions business hours ie: APAC ?
2. Are there any commercials options for having 24x7 support - ie: extended business support for full 24x7 coverage ?

Thank you !

Leo David

Hello,

no currently support directly from Proxmox is provided during Austrian business days only (and this usually works quite well, despite having a small delay in turnaround if the timezones differ by a lot).

you can see if any of our partners in your region provides support 24x7 (or during your times of business):
https://www.proxmox.com/en/partners

I hope this helps!

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!