Strange behaviour with cidr and cluster

Hello all, have the same exact issue with a fresh 6.1-2 install from the ISO. Its a 4 machine cluster and I'm trying to setup CEPH but the networks I want to use both are coming up with CIDR listed. I'd rather not use a dev package and just want to know if this fix has been pushed to a production release? Thanks!

So I fixed it by manually editing the etc/network/interfaces file and added /24 to the end of the 2 networks I needed them on. Worked fine. I'm still curious if this is a bug or is being fixed. Thanks again in advance!

So I fixed it by manually editing the etc/network/interfaces file and added /24 to the end of the 2 networks I needed them on. Worked fine. I'm still curious if this is a bug or is being fixed. Thanks again in advance!
Hi, yes, it's fixed since 1 month. you can safefly upgrade.

(Don't forget that proxmox use a rolling release schema, version are only tagged for cd releases. But you should always try to upgrade to last version from repo. (even after a new install))

I'm confused, I just did a fresh install yesterday with 6.1-2 iso......and then ran all the updates and it still did this. Am I missing something? Thanks for the quick reply!

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!