Storage Local-lvm 100%

José Claudio

Aug 9, 2018
Boa noite pessoal, problema com meu servidor proxmox com dias VMS o storage Local-lvm chegou a 100% e 1 VM não subia, então peguei um disco com clone dessa máquina e voltei a meus sistemas porém o storage Local-lvm está quase quase 100% como faço para aumentar alguém esse armazenamento e não ficar com ele 100% e ter problemas com minha VM pode me ajudar ?

desde já muito obrigado a todos

Hi,

To get a quick reply, I recommend posting in English or Germany, as those are support languages in this forum.

From Google Translate:

Code:
Good night guys, problem with my proxmox server with days VMS the Local-lvm storage reached 100% and 1 VM did not go up, so I took a disk with clone of this machine and went back to my systems but the Local-lvm storage is almost 100 % how do I increase someone this storage and not keep it 100% and having problems with my VM can you help me?

in advance thank you all very much

I would check if your VM has a snapshot you do not need since the snapshot takes up space. Otherwise, you can see the below link [0].

[0] https://www.tecmint.com/extend-and-reduce-lvms-in-linux/

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!