Storage content invisible from WEB

stathis

Renowned Member
May 2, 2014
Hello again,I cannot see the content of my storages from the Web interface.When i select a storage the summary reports correctly its size and its usage, but the content is empty. Also, when i am creating a new instance i cannot see any of my isos and templates. I tried to download a template and after the succesfull download the content is still empty.But everything exists in the /var/lib/vz both the old ones and the new one.The problem appears after an unsuccesfull upgrade to 3.2 version as discussed in https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/18432-WEB-not-accessible-after-upgrade-fro-3-0-to-3-2Any ideas?

dir: local
path /var/lib/vz
content images,iso,vztmpl,rootdir
maxfiles 0

dir: Backups
path /var/backup/major
content backup
maxfiles 1

dir: images
path /var/images
content images,iso,vztmpl
maxfiles 1

I got the same problem and in this thread http://forum.proxmox.com/threads/18527-Storage-Content-empty-in-Proxmox-GUI the author seems to have the same problem, too. But in both treads, there are no ideas posted.

In my configuration I have a small cluster, two machine with local storage (ext3) and cluster-storage (DRBD with gfs2) and a third machine with local storage only. On the last machine the ISO-files in the local storage are visible in the GUI, on other machines the local storage an the cluster-storage are empty in the GUI.

This seems to be "only" a problem of the GUI because the VMs can access the ISO-Images stored at the storage.

I restarted pve-cluster, pvedaemon and pve-manager but without any success.

There were no updates and the version is 3.0-23.

Is there anyone with an additional idea?
Thanks

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!