SSl certificate added, broke Web GUI

PeterMarcusH.

Apr 5, 2019
Hello guys,
Yesterday i added an SSL certificate which seemed to work, but resulted in my web gui being unaccessable :(. I then tried searching online for people with similar problems, and ended up deleting two files:

/etc/pve/local/pveproxy-ssl.pem and /etc/pve/local/pveproxy-ssl.key...which i now think was a bad move.

I then proceeded to read the wiki (https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/HTTPS_Certificate_Configuration_(Version_4.x,_5.0_and_5.1), which had a section titled revert to default configuration. This didnt seem to work either :(.

What should i do? I dont care if SSL is removed, added og whatever, i just want to acces my web gui.
- Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Hello there,

Can you define inaccessible, pictures help understand the problem here.

Cheers

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!