Spam Report

Raute

Feb 3, 2022
Hi everyone.
I have an environment where I have given another user the quarantine manager permission.
Is there the possibility to generate a spam report (similar to the daily user spam report), about all users and send it to this user?
Sorry for my bad english, hope that was understandable.

Raute

Is there the possibility to generate a spam report (similar to the daily user spam report), about all users and send it to this user?

This should be possible:
`pmgqm send -redirect <address-of-quarantine-manager>`

see the output of `pmgqm help`

to do this once per day I recommend copying the pmgspamreport.timer and pmgspamreport.service with appropriate adaptations

I hope this helps!

Last edited:
Thank you for the Reply.
Unfortunately that doesn't work.
When I select "No Reports"under Configuration > Spam Detector > Quarantine > User Spamreport Style
(cause i don´t want a per user Spam Report), i can run the command and nothing happens, also no error message.
If I enable a Report Style there and run the command, i get an:

can't redirect mails for all users

Is there maybe another possibility?
Thanks for the help.

Sorry for not coming back to this thread earlier.
(keeping the answer in English to match with the subforum)
Hm - yes you're right :/ - currently not possible out of the box

one thing you could still try (have not actively configured this myself - so please check the logs)

* disable the `pmgspamreport.timer` - to prevent the regular report to the individual user from being sent
* enable spamreports in the GUI
* try the command from before

(Alternatively you could also edit the `pmgspamreport.service` and add the -redirect option)

I hope this helps!

else I can only refer to:
https://bugzilla.proxmox.com/show_bug.cgi?id=2629

(We haven't gotten around to this yet - and currently don't see too many users asking for the feature - so it's not high on the priority list - but you can at least record there that you would want this as well)

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!