Spam Info - PDS_NO_HELO_DNS

gonza55

Jul 10, 2019
Hello,
I have Spam Level 3. I receive many emails from the Gmail Domain that exceed Spam Level 3. The label PDS_NO_HELO_DNS has a score of 1,327.
Can I modify the PDS_NO_HELO_DNS tag so I don't have to increase the Spam Level to 4?
Thanks

Thank you heutger for your answer.

I'm looking for examples to change the score or disable the pds_no_helo_dns tag.

The documentation does not show examples.

Thanks

Hello heutger,

I have written the file custom.cf with score PDS_NO_HELO_DNS 0 but the spamcore continue to rate the tag PDS_NO_HELO_DNS.

File custom.cf
root@mail:/etc/mail/spamassassin# cat custom.cf
# No analizar Etiqueta PDS_NO_HELO_DNS
score PDS_NO_HELO_DNS 0​

I wrote the command below:
# spamassassin -D --lint
Thanks

PD: It's correct. I have rebooted the PMG.

Last edited:
Try a pmg-smtp-filter service restart and test again:
Code:
systemctl restart pmg-smtp-filter.service

Greetz

Hello heutger,

I really want to change the score of DCC and Pyzor in /usr/share/spamassassin/50_scores.cf but It not updated the score, that I have changed.

Please look at Image below:
upload_2019-7-12_14-42-28.png

Ps: I have also restart pmg-smtp-filter after changed the score

From https://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.2.x/doc/spamassassin.txt the loading order of files is pre in alphabetical order before cf in alphabetical order and the paths from /usr to /etc.

So it's no good idea to change 50_scores.conf as this file is provided by SpamAssassin rules and will be updated with SpamAssassin package. Use custom.cf as written in the manual or use the template system to change local.cf

Reactions: Kenny Huynh
Hello Heutger,

It works now, so amazing, I stuck in this 2 weeks

You save my day.

Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Reactions: heutger

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!