Sonarr on Proxmox VE

TheChief

Mar 28, 2024
Hello all!

I am very very new to Proxmox. Yesterday I successfully installed Proxmox on my HP t630. Then I installed Home Assistant via Tteck scripts and transferred the backup of my Raspberry Pi to the Home Assistant on Proxmox.

What else I installed today are Pi-Hole (GREAT), Pi-Alert, Sonarr and Radarr. With these last 2 I run into the problem that I cannot reach them via the IP addresses....
Sonarr: 192.168.178.138:8989
Radarr: 192.168.178.79:7878

Any idea what could be wrong?

TheChief

Hello all!

I am very very new to Proxmox. Yesterday I successfully installed Proxmox on my HP t630. Then I installed Home Assistant via Tteck scripts and transferred the backup of my Raspberry Pi to the Home Assistant on Proxmox.

What else I installed today are Pi-Hole (GREAT), Pi-Alert, Sonarr and Radarr. With these last 2 I run into the problem that I cannot reach them via the IP addresses....
Sonarr: 192.168.178.138:8989
Radarr: 192.168.178.79:7878

Any idea what could be wrong?

TheChief
It is crucial not to exit the Proxmox shell while running scripts. Leaving the shell during script execution will result in the script being interrupted.

Reactions: TheChief
It is crucial not to exit the Proxmox shell while running scripts. Leaving the shell during script execution will result in the script being interrupted.
That was the solution! Didn't know it was important to keep the shell screen open... Thanks.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!