[SOLVED] [SOLVED] Update fehlgeschlagen

Ronny1978

Mar 13, 2023
Hallo Zusammen,

ich hoffe, ihr könnt mir helfen? Ich habe gestern ein Upgrade auf Proxmox 8.0.4 gemacht. Ist erst einmal alles durchgelaufen. Gestern gab es keine Updates. Hatte sind update vorhanden, welche ich aber nicht installieren kann. Ich bin leider noch nicht so fit in Proxmox und Linux. Die Fehlermeldung lautet:

Hello all,

I hope you can help me? I did an upgrade to proxmox 8.0.4 yesterday. Did everything go through first. Yesterday there were no updates. Had are update available, but which I can not install. I am unfortunately not yet so fit in Proxmox and Linux. The error message is:

Code:
E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg --configure -a' to correct the problem.

Updates.png

Danke für eure Hilfe. / Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Sorry. The command dpkg --configure -a solved the problem. My fault. :oops:

Das Kommando dpkg --configure -a hat das Problem gelöst. Es hat noch etwas beim Upgrade gehangen.

Sorry - mein Fehler. :oops:

Reactions: leesteken

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!