SMART information

Bestbeast

Jul 29, 2016
Hello,

I am a bit new in proxmox, and wanted to ask, if there is anyway I can pull SMART information through the gui, and not via CLI, so that I can have them more accessible.

Kind regards

You can view the current SMART values of each disk of your node in the GUI:
Datacenter -> Node (select your node by name) -> Disks -> select a disk and click on 'Show S.M.A.R.T. values'

I hope this helps!

I guess, there is no other service to integrate some graphs about HDD disks, and other stuff in proxmox, right?

Not sure I understand your questions completely - what would you like to integrate?

You can get quite a few informations (not all of them presented on the GUI) via the API - see the api-viewer for an overview: https://pve.proxmox.com/pve-docs/api-viewer/index.html

Maybe this helps

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!