Shared Storage

BilalKhan

Nov 7, 2023
Aoa All,
I want to configure a shared drive with Proxmox. I am using SAN. SAN is configured with our AD (Active Directory). I have created a quota and want to attach it with Proxmox but it giving an error. how can I connect the shared drive with Proxmox? please update. I am using Windows Server 2016 for Active Directory.

Last edited:
Hello

What error?

Can I see your log with journalctl --since '2023-11-05' > $(hostname)-journal.txt?

Parameter verification failed. (400)

path: invalid format - value does not look like a valid absolute path
Sorry, my bad.

I should have mentioned you should enter it into the shell. This will generate a file. Can you send it to me?

Dear
Sorry, my bad.

I should have mentioned you should enter it into the shell. This will generate a file. Can you send it to me?
Dear phiilipp
I am totally new on this forum. I am don't know how to connect. i have expertise on Microsoft windows platform not on Linux I am first time to configure it in my environment.

Dear

Dear phiilipp
I am totally new on this forum. I am don't know how to connect. i have expertise on Microsoft windows platform not on Linux I am first time to configure it in my environment.
If so, I would strongly recommend reading the documentation a little to get started. Specially the chapters about administration and the UI may help you a lot to understand things.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!