Second proxmox PVE Admin assigned to separate pool can't access networks bridges

What exactly do you want to achieve and what prevents you from simply using one of the predefined roles or using it as a template and simply removing rights until it suits you?

What exactly do you want to achieve and what prevents you from simply using one of the predefined roles or using it as a template and simply removing rights until it suits you?
Hello thank you for the support.
I simply need that the second proxmox user assigned to secondo pool can create any vps or container and use at least one network bridge without limits.

I have already added the user, the pool, the zfs dataset.
I have problems allowing thi user to see and use network bridges.

That doesn't answer the question of what's wrong with the predefined roles, but it's good if you prefer to reinvent the wheel.

What rights are included in your newly created role?

Maybe you need to add Sys.Audit .

As mentioned, you can simply copy a predefined role and remove the rights until it suits you.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!