SDN --> Questions about the EVPN Controller

adamt

Nov 21, 2013
I have a new Proxmox 3 Node Cluster and am trying to configure EVPN.
I have installed frr on all 3 nodes and am under the impression that the Controller and other Frr related configuration gets generated by the SDN web interface. However I am prevented from adding an EVPN zone because there is no controller listed, nor can I see an option to create one from the SDN web interface.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

I have a new Proxmox 3 Node Cluster and am trying to configure EVPN.
I have installed frr on all 3 nodes and am under the impression that the Controller and other Frr related configuration gets generated by the SDN web interface. However I am prevented from adding an EVPN zone because there is no controller listed, nor can I see an option to create one from the SDN web interface.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Hi,
you just need to create the evpn controller first, in the sdn->controllers section.

Thank you very much. I did not see the option. It is under SDN --> Options --> Controllers
I got it now.. Much appreciated Spirit.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!