rrd problem 1970

informant

Renowned Member
Jan 31, 2012
hi all, i have the problem, that rrd graphs on nodes and vms show 1st after a longer login time or if i click on cluster and back to node. if i login i can only show white (screen1) with date 1970, after lick to cluster or wait a longer time rrd comes normal (screen2 of new node). what can i do here? syslog show no error.
any ideas?
regards
screen1.png
screen2.png

I also have a 2 node cluster. PVE v6.4-13 running on both. PVE1 summary graphs are all showing fine. PVE2 summary graphs aren't showing anything at all. Date is "1970-01-01". Last night I lost power to my UPS and the Proxmox VE servers all stopped. The time was not sync'd correctly on PVE2 which has been resolved, and certificates reinstalled. I'm seeing exactly the same as "informant" (TIA)

Attachments

• Proxmox Summary Graphs1.png
    Proxmox Summary Graphs1.png
    248.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Proxmox Summary Graphs2.png
    Proxmox Summary Graphs2.png
    201.1 KB · Views: 9

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!