request info ipxe into proxmox console

tinx

Oct 27, 2011
On my proxmox 2.0 beta 3 updated, i have created one Virtual machine diskless with centos & boot direct to iscsi devices
After reboot (ended Centos installation setup) ipxe not found the target iscsi because is configured with default parameters... press CTRL+B for ipxe console configuration not working on proxmox console
Solution?

thanks
Luca

any change to send the key via kvm monitor?

after multiple times i was able to press CTRL + B .....(sorry my fault :rolleyes: )

now,... :confused: how to find, into proxmox , the ipxe rom stored for single kvm machine?

Ok... i have localized the kvm ethernet-card rom into proxmox...just curiosity....
for boot with ipxe i have configured my dhcp server with necessary parameters for boot from external iscsi device

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!