Replication Failed after change subnet LAN on all nodes

Dexter23

Dec 23, 2021
Hi
Everyone i receive email from proxmox "replication job failed" after i change the subnet of LAN on all three nodes.
Network configuration on PVE01:
1721918163892.png
pvecm status:
1721917993027.png
If i go in Datacenter>Cluster>Join Information i see that still the old ip and not the new one:
1721918046203.png
How can i fix that?

Last edited:
Did you edit /etc/hosts on each node to reference the new IP of each one?
Did you reboot the node after the changes?
Also check /etc/pve/datacenter.cfg, maybe there's the old network there as the migration network.

Did you edit /etc/hosts on each node to reference the new IP of each one?
Did you reboot the node after the changes?
Also check /etc/pve/datacenter.cfg, maybe there's the old network there as the migration network.
No i forgot to modifiy /etc/hosts on each node, now i change with the new ip.
i don't reboot the node because all three is in production state, if it is necessary i need to schedule at night time.
this is the content of /etc/pve/datacenter.cfg
1721984382436.png

Hi
I continue receive email from proxmox that replication failed, why is the old ip there?
1721998500154.png
Maybe because i need too reboot all three nodes?

Hi everyone i reboot all the nodes but i see that the replication tab not contains the replication tab is empty, i need to recreate each vm manually:
1722846333769.png
Why after reboot i found it empty?
Also the storage "zpool01" as you can see under "pve02" the space used is not how the "pve01"
I receive this error via email:
1722846498701.png

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!