Hello,

the VM 105 is a linux server.

Here is the configuration :

upload_2018-12-14_14-51-20.png

upload_2018-12-14_14-55-47.png

Can you help me to reduce this ? I want to reduce vda2 where there is vg-home

Regards.

Hi,

like I said, use gparted live-cd. Play with it using a test VM(with a smaller vdisk but with the same kind of lvm/partition like the real one). Then when you figured how to do, then you can do the same on the real VM. By the way, create always a backup before doing this!

Good luck!

If you want to use replication, you should check "Thin provision" in the storage creation menu. Otherwise, when you create a zfs snapshot, it will take up as much space as the source. In your case, you need to create a backup of virtual machines to external storage, then select "Thin provision" and import the virtual machines back. Read about the creation of a sparse file systems zfs. Meybe direct setting of file system properties via the command "zfs set reservation=none <zfsname>"may help. In my case, backup and reverse import solved the problem.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!