Rendimiento almacenamiento tipo directorio.

Onelvis Gomez

May 16, 2024
Hola, instale proxmox sobre un proliant dl360 gen 9 con raid 10 con cuatro ssd de 2tb, el almacenamiento para albergar las VM que elegí es tipo directorio, tengo dos Vm una con el aplicativo del sistema administrativo y otra con sql server, las vm no tienen problemas de rendimiento, pero los usuarios finales se quejan de lentitud al acceder al sistema administrativo, es más emitir un reporte desde el sistema administrativo puede demorarse 20 min, elegí un tipo de almacenamiento que no es adecuado para albergar SQL Server?.

De antemano gracias a quien pueda responderme o asesorarme.

Hello, I installed proxmox on a proliant dl360 gen 9 with raid 10 with four 2TB SSDs, the storage to house the VMs that I chose is a directory type, I have two Vms, one with the administrative system application and the other with sql server, the vms do not They have performance problems, but end users complain about slowness when accessing the administrative system, it is better to issue a report since the administrative system can take 20 minutes. I chose a type of storage that is not suitable to host SQL Server?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer or advise me.

Hallo, ich habe proxmox auf einem proliant dl360 Gen 9 mit Raid 10 mit vier 2-TB-SSDs installiert. Der von mir gewählte Speicher zum Hosten der VMs ist ein Verzeichnistyp. Ich habe zwei VMs, eines mit der Verwaltungssystemanwendung und das andere mit SQL Server. Da die VMs keine Leistungsprobleme haben, aber Endbenutzer sich über Langsamkeit beim Zugriff auf das Verwaltungssystem beschweren, ist es besser, einen Bericht zu erstellen, da das Verwaltungssystem 20 Minuten dauern kann. Habe ich einen Speichertyp gewählt, der nicht zum Hosten von SQL Server geeignet ist?

Vielen Dank im Voraus an alle, die mir antworten oder Ratschläge geben können.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!