[SOLVED] Remove HA ressource that is not available anymore

jsterr

Jul 24, 2020
Hello :)

How can I delete this ressource. its not available anymore and I cant delete it from HA-Manager.

1637191129426.png

1637191193327.png
Code:
root@pve2:/etc/pve/ha# cat manager_status
{"master_node":"pve1","node_status":{"pve3":"online","pve1":"online","pve2":"online"},"service_status":{"vm:100":{"state":"started","running":1,"uid":"f1vWduldOqOpi1usaBq/Ow","node":"pve1"}},"timestamp":1637056494}

I tried recreating it witih ID 100 but I cant delete it anyway. But cant put VM100 in to HA again:

1637191332690.png

Last edited:
Code:
mv /etc/pve/ha/manager_status /etc/pve/ha/manager_status.back
mv /etc/pve/ha/resources.cfg /etc/pve/ha/resources.cfg.back

did it! But be careful this might reset complete HA configuration. but was able to create VM100 again and put it into HA again. Im sure there is a way to do it better but this is a fresh install no problem doing it that way.

Last edited:
Code:
mv /etc/pve/ha/manager_status /etc/pve/ha/manager_status.back
mv /etc/pve/ha/resources.cfg /etc/pve/ha/resources.cfg.back

did it! But be careful this might reset complete HA configuration. but was able to create VM100 again and put it into HA again. Im sure there is a way to do it better but this is a fresh install no problem doing it that way.
Thank you for this excellent solution. I was quite stuck. Documenting these commands now.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!