Remote desktop shows two cursors

Ting

Oct 19, 2021
Hi,

I installed a windows 2019 server VM, then enable remote desktop, but, after I log in through remote desktop, but I saw two mouse cursors, one is vnc cursor (not moving, but shown), other is remote mouse cursor (moving), anybody know how to get rid of vnc cursor? many thanks.

yes, I am using firefox to manage proxmox, and view vm console. but I was not login through vm console when I am using remote desktop

I logout from proxmox, and try to remote desktop to vm, this time, vnc cursor does not show, but a cursor circle still showing, now I see a circle (from vnc), and my mouse cursor (remote desktop mouse cursor).

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!