regex for exclude some vm from sync

IS-PBS

Aug 5, 2022
Good afternoon. I need to synchronize all VMs except (111909 and 400000). But when the regular expression ^((?!vm/400000).)*$ throws an error. How else can I do it?
1666711392383.png
The task is next. There are 2 errors at different times. All machines, except for two, should be synchronized at one time, and these 2 vm at another. so that I can start syncing all machines except the two mentioned?

Last edited:
+ I would like to see more examples in the documentation on how to exclude certain namespaces and so on

i don't think thats currently possible with regex in a sensible way, but you can open a feature request here: https://bugzilla.proxomx.com for adding 'exclude entries' or similar, i.e. decide per entry if it's meant to include or exclude

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!