Recuperação arquivo

leoalmeidas

Mar 23, 2022
Good afternoon!
I'm a new user of proxmox and in the forum, I apologize if I posted in the wrong topic.
I use debian as a database server on a Vm and I use the acronis Cloud Backup system.
yesterday my machine crashed, I restarted it but it didn't work, I used a snapshot and when I went to get the last backup in the clouds I found that it wasn't being done.
Has anyone ever experienced this? It is possible to recover the file from within the image or from the HD.

Last edited:
If your machine are running some Windows, you can try to repair with the original instalation media (or alternative installation that you find from a friend or the internet).

From Proxmox Backup Server we can restore individual files.

What is your need? Recover a specific file from your damaged computer?

Last edited:
The operating system used in this KMV is a Debian.
I took the Snapshot on the OS and the snapshot was from an old date, and with that it restored an old database.
I would like to know if it is possible to restore the image from before the snapshot or recover the database that was inside it.

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!