queue file write error

I never head back on this but the problem still continues and I see others report the issue too.

Any fix or work around Proxmox?

A key problem is that the message is accepted and forwarded but then rejected at SMTP with a temporary failure, so it retries again, and again, and again. This is effectively spamming mail box users with no way to stop it because it isn't queued locally.

Reactions: thiagotgc
I never head back on this but the problem still continues and I see others report the issue too.

Any fix or work around Proxmox?

A key problem is that the message is accepted and forwarded but then rejected at SMTP with a temporary failure, so it retries again, and again, and again. This is effectively spamming mail box users with no way to stop it because it isn't queued locally.

I have been facing the same problems.

Did you get a solution?

Hi, adding :

smtpd_proxy_timeout = 600
lmtp_data_done_timeout = 600

in /etc/pmg/templates/main.cf.in
And reboot

Solved my issue in 7.3.11 (see this thread )

Reactions: thiagotgc

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!