question regarding apache permissions

webbytech

Mar 27, 2011
If I created a directory in /usr/share/pve-manager/root how would I allow access to it and any files in it without being lgoged in to the pve-manager?

I am attempting to migrate our API for WHMCS we wrote from 1.9 to 2.x and the API is moved but i cant access it due to permissions Im assuming

I understand its different but instead of spending hours rewriting our module, it'd be nice to be able to create a directory called api in /usr/share/pve-manager/root just like we did on 1.9 and put our API stuff in there and have it accessible from https://ip:8006/api/blah.php without having to authenticate to the promxox system itself in order to gain access to the directory

as I don´t know your code I cannot give more hints. is it opensource? but in any case, our api doc is the place to start.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!