Hello everyone,
I recieved a quite unusual request,
whether it is possible to not allow users to view and manage objects in Spam Quarantine with a score of 8 or more
or if it is even possible to move mail with a score of 8+ (for example)
directly to the Virus quarantine, even if there is no attachment?
I currently don't see a way or can such a behavior be implemented with a plug-in?
Kind regards
Wolf
I recieved a quite unusual request,
whether it is possible to not allow users to view and manage objects in Spam Quarantine with a score of 8 or more
or if it is even possible to move mail with a score of 8+ (for example)
directly to the Virus quarantine, even if there is no attachment?
I currently don't see a way or can such a behavior be implemented with a plug-in?
Kind regards
Wolf