Quarantine

ricardomassad

Apr 19, 2006
BRAZIL
www.netconn.com.br
Hello All,

I'm downloaded Mail Gateway to do a trial in my Network, but I have a Question.. This product have a Quarantine ? How can I see if some blocked e-mails is or isn't spam ? how can I send some e-mail blocked by promox mail gateway ???

Thanks,

ricardomassad said:
Hello All,

I'm downloaded Mail Gateway to do a trial in my Network, but I have a Question.. This product have a Quarantine ? How can I see if some blocked e-mails is or isn't spam ? how can I send some e-mail blocked by promox mail gateway ???

Thanks,

hi,

currently we do not have a quarantaine on the gateway itself. its under development and will be released mid this year. please take a look in the admin guide for BCC object (quarantaine solution) for a howto.

Testing the spamfilter: (similar to eicar testvirus)

GTUBE -- the Generic Test for Unsolicited Bulk Email:
http://gtube.net/

Note: be carefull with this, proxmox selflearning database will recognize you as a spammer it you send this.

Regards,
Martin

Ok.

Ok Martin, thanks for your help.

Could you help if another question ? How can I help proxmox to increase database ? I want to send some e-mails that bypass proxmox mailgateway.

Thanks,

Ricardo Massad

Re: Ok.

ricardomassad said:
Ok Martin, thanks for your help.

Could you help if another question ? How can I help proxmox to increase database ? I want to send some e-mails that bypass proxmox mailgateway.

Thanks,

Ricardo Massad

Hi,

I am not sure if I understand your question.

You want to send many testmails through the mail gateway?
The only way to get useful results is doing livetesting.

Regards,
Martin

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!