pvesh get /nodes/{node}/storage/{storage}/content/{volume} returns error

sudomaster.ljs

Oct 29, 2022
Hi All,

I am able to pull the contents list using the API pvesh get nodes/hv02/storage/vmstore1/content/
But call to get attributes for a specific volumes failed with below error.

root@hv02:~# pvesh get nodes/hv02/storage/vmstore1/content/ | grep vm-111-disk-0
│ raw │ 6.20 GiB │ vmstore1:vm-111-disk-0 │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ 111 │
root@hv02:~#
root@hv02:~# pvesh get nodes/hv02/storage/vmstore1/content/vmstore1:vm-111-disk-0
volume_size_info on 'vmstore1:vm-111-disk-0' failed

Am i doing something wrong?

Hi All,

I am able to pull the contents list using the API pvesh get nodes/hv02/storage/vmstore1/content/
But call to get attributes for a specific volumes failed with below error.

root@hv02:~# pvesh get nodes/hv02/storage/vmstore1/content/ | grep vm-111-disk-0
│ raw │ 6.20 GiB │ vmstore1:vm-111-disk-0 │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ 111 │
root@hv02:~# pvesh get nodes/hv02/storage/vmstore1/content/vmstore1:vm-111-disk-0
volume_size_info on 'vmstore1:vm-111-disk-0' failed

Am i doing something wrong?
Hi,

what type of storage is vmstore1? The api call seems okay to me.

Thanks for fixing it quickly. How can I get this patch to my already deployed proxmox (7.3-6) hosts?
The patch is available on the public mailing list, so if you are willing to build the package yourself and test it, you can apply it to the pve-storage repository https://git.proxmox.com/?p=pve-storage.git;a=summary

Otherwise you will have to wait for the review process and if the fix gets applied for the next package release.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!