PVE-ZSYNC type undef

AxelTwin

Oct 10, 2017
Hi everybody,
I am trying to pull a backup of a dataset with pve-zsync but I get an error everytime:

here is the command:

Code:
pve-zsync create --source 172.16.1.2:rpool/data/pve-config-px2 --dest rpool/data --name pve-zsync-daily --maxsnap 1 --method ssh --source-user root --dest-user root

And here is the result of pve-zsync list:

Code:
root@proxmox-2 ~ # pve-zsync list
SOURCE                   NAME                     STATE     LAST SYNC           TYPE  CON
/data/1..l/pve-config-px1pve-zsync-daily          ok        2021-09-05_21:00:02 undef ssh

Type: undef

Any ideas ?

Last edited:
whats the error you get? undef only tells you that its neither vm nor ct, since pve-zsync was built with PVE guests in mind

whats the error you get? undef only tells you that its neither vm nor ct, since pve-zsync was built with PVE guests in mind
Ok, then I am talking bullshit. I thought undef was for an error

Thanks for your help

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!