Pve-zsync - out of space error. But space is enough.

ozgurerdogan

Renowned Member
May 2, 2010
Bursa, Turkey, Turkey
Bash:
/usr/sbin/pve-zsync sync --source xx.xx.xx.xx:119 --dest D3 --name 119 --maxsnap 10 --method ssh
GET ERROR:
        cannot create snapshot 'P1/vm-119-disk-0@rep_119_2019-09-04_10:22:20': out of space

But there are enough space to create snapshot.
Bash:
root@hs1:~# zfs get all P1
NAME  PROPERTY              VALUE                  SOURCE
P1    available             99.5G                  -

What about space on the pool level?
Code:
zpool list
zfs list -t all
Also take a look at this:
Code:
zfs list -o name,quota,refquota,reservation,refreservation,volsize,used,available,referenced

Try removing quotas and reservations..

Last edited:
Reactions: ozgurerdogan
Bash:
root@hs1:~# zpool list
NAME    SIZE  ALLOC   FREE  CKPOINT  EXPANDSZ   FRAG    CAP  DEDUP    HEALTH  ALTROOT
P1      476G   255G   221G        -         -    15%    53%  1.00x    ONLINE  -

root@hs1:~# zfs list -o name,quota,refquota,reservation,refreservation,volsize,used,available,referenced
NAME                      QUOTA  REFQUOTA  RESERV  REFRESERV  VOLSIZE   USED  AVAIL     REFER
P1                         none      none    none       none        -   362G  98.9G       24K
P1/vm-119-disk-0              -         -    none       155G     150G   155G   103G      151G

Ok it was about refreserv. After I set it. It takes snapshot fine. Thank you.

zfs set refreserv=none P1/vm-119-disk-0

I also just stumble about it. I was able to correct this but I'm still wondering: Why the reservation isn't set on the rpool, which is createt directly while the installation. And if I restored some VMs on a manuell created zpool, the reservations are setted.

Where can I control that?

Thx - Fossi

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!