PVE 8.4.19 - broken repository / upgrade

netguynick

New Member
Nov 18, 2024
1
0
1
I tried upgrading my PVE 8.4.19.
Could not upgrade to 9.x.x

When I go to Updates/Repoistories, I get "No Proxmox VE repository is enabled, you do not get any updates."
It shows repoistories lower down, and they seem checked. I'm on pve-no-subscription.

If i try running Refresh under Updates, I get the following error:
()
starting apt-get update
E: Conflicting values set for option Signed-By regarding source http://download.proxmox.com/debian/pve/ trixie: /usr/share/keyrings/proxmox-archive-keyring.gpg !=
E: The list of sources could not be read.
TASK ERROR: command 'apt-get update' failed: exit code 100

Any suggestions on how to fix my repositories?
 
First try running "apt-get update" from the command line to see if there's any more useful output that the UI didn't show you.

Second, the message you have is complaining about something in one of the sources.list files. What's in your "/etc/apt/sources.list.d/proxmox.sources" file, and the other files in "/etc/apt/sources.list.d" ?
 
Hi @netguynick , welcome to the forum.

As @tomservo suggested, you need to show us what actual repos you have and their state. Run the command below and provide back the output (using CODE tags):
for f in /etc/apt/sources.list /etc/apt/sources.list.d/*; do [ -f "$f" ] || continue; echo "===== $f ====="; cat "$f"; done


Blockbridge : Ultra low latency all-NVME shared storage for Proxmox - https://www.blockbridge.com/proxmox