PVE 5.4-11 + Corosync 3.x: major issues

Apollon77

Sep 24, 2018
So, I also upgraded again to corosync3 on my pve5 system ... if it stays stable till sunday I will upgrade the first host to pve6 :)
So I have 24h of stability so far ... and only 3 cases of "Token Retransmit list" cases the wole day with the new version and settings (was much more with old config and 2.x)

Jul 16, 2018
@efinley

So ,you also loose ssh access ?
if yes, I don't think it's corosync related. maybe a nic driver bug, or other kernel bug.
do you have some log in /var/log/daemon.log or /var/log/kern.log ?
can you send your /etc/network/interfaces config ?
That's what I thought initially too. But the reason SSH is inaccessible is because there are files that SSHD needs that live in /etc/pve hierarchy. /etc/pve becomes inaccessible when corosync/pve-cluster stop functioning, so anything that touches it hangs.

*and*

restarting corosync/pve-cluster brings the node back online, so...

bofh

Nov 7, 2017
@spirit just fyi, i found out that ovh does uindeed guarantee that 100mbit freebie vlan
well theri service quality is just shit but same as the payed 1gbit version

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE and Proxmox Mail Gateway. We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get your own in 60 seconds.

Buy now!