Here is the situation, I lived in Germany for 3 years and therefore a fritz.box was used
I am now in the States and my HELO is showing the following
72.196.xx.xxx 2026-10-01 02:00:00 pbs.fritz.box
72.196.xx.xxx 2026-09-29 16:25:00 pbs.fritz.box
72.196.xx.xxx 2026-09-26 02:00:00 pbs.fritz.box
72.196.xx.xxx 2026-09-13 22:00:00 pbs.fritz.box
72.196.xx.xxx146 2026-09-08 17:00:00 pbs.fritz.box
My mail server was not installed while living there only Proxmox where could the Fritz.box have gotten into my proxmox or does anyone have suggestions on where I might find the entry
Ver: Virtual Environment 9.2.20
It is causing my mail server to be listed on spamhaus
Keith Miller
I am now in the States and my HELO is showing the following
72.196.xx.xxx 2026-10-01 02:00:00 pbs.fritz.box
72.196.xx.xxx 2026-09-29 16:25:00 pbs.fritz.box
72.196.xx.xxx 2026-09-26 02:00:00 pbs.fritz.box
72.196.xx.xxx 2026-09-13 22:00:00 pbs.fritz.box
72.196.xx.xxx146 2026-09-08 17:00:00 pbs.fritz.box
My mail server was not installed while living there only Proxmox where could the Fritz.box have gotten into my proxmox or does anyone have suggestions on where I might find the entry
Ver: Virtual Environment 9.2.20
It is causing my mail server to be listed on spamhaus
Keith Miller