ProxmoxVE Hosting Provider for the US

thats what we have for CT´s. you can deploy a CT in seconds.

just to note, KVM templates, cloning etc. is since quite a long time in development.

Yes, openvz templates can be deployed in seconds, much faster than deploying a kvm template will be. Well maybe super fast SSD can deploy kvm templates in seconds too.

Looking forward to seeing the new kvm cloning feature, seen all the chatter on pve-devel and like what is planned.

I specifically dislike crapstack for one reason, it tries to be everything to everyone.

Proxmox has picked just openvz and kvm, then focused on building awesome features that work great.

Proxmox subscribes to the KISS( Keep It Simple Stupid ) principle, crapstack subscribes to the KICK ( Keep It Complex Kiddies ) principle.

You have my email from the board as well - reach out.
BTW - OVH is not in the US.

While they market to the US - they also proudly state they are in Canada due to the US and the way the US controls data under the Patriot Act.

They see America as NORTH America - but label it as US - which it is not.

US companies I know of 2 that could offer what you are asking. Enterprise VPS Solutions is located in USA as well as Hivelocity

Pricing is different and if something custom is needed always summit a sales ticket you never know what they will do for you until you ask.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!