Proxmox3 API is not working

tincboy

Renowned Member
Apr 13, 2010
I've a code which works fine with Proxmox2 but any request to Proxmox3 API shows blank response,
How can I find out what is the issue?

Regards

I was wrong, only the vncproxy method is returning null while sending the request to url below
/api2/json/nodes/localhost/qemu/111/vncproxy
It was OK on Proxmox2 but to make it work on Proxmox 3 I should change the localhost on the url to hostname of server
/api2/json/nodes/p11/qemu/111/vncproxy
Is there any way to make it work with localhost? I dont have hostname in that part of my code, lots must be changed

Regards

It was OK on Proxmox2 but to make it work on Proxmox 3 I should change the localhost on the url to hostname of server
/api2/json/nodes/p11/qemu/111/vncproxy

That code is still the same, and should work using 'localhost'. What error message do you get exactly?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!