Proxmox VM not saving

walker13

Jun 4, 2019
Hi!
I'm new to proxmox and the forums so if i'm missing any information please let me know. I'm having a weird issue with one of my win10 vms. I've noticed a couple weeks ago that changes made in the vm are not being kept. I think I have narrowed down to after I restart win10 or if win10 is restarting without my knowledge. For example, folders made (locally) are not there anymore. The vm is just a seedbox so it runs qbittorrent and a vpn and rarely gets restarted. If I check back after a couple days configs made in qbt are not there anymore and folders are no longer there. I have not checked this on any of my other vms because I have not made any changes to them in months and don't want to restart any.

I realize I have no specifics or specs listed but i'm just hoping I could get some possible causes of this to research since my google searches up to this point have not helped. If you need anything from me I would be happy to provide.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!