proxmox VM hard auto format and delet partion!

PServer

Mar 14, 2020
Hi,

I use proxmox 6.1.7 on HP G8 and SSD drive.
Windows Server Hard Drive is fully formatted after 2 days and the full partition is removed automatically!
Why?!
My 5 customer data on VPS is deleted!!!

proxmox does not delete any data without user intervention, what did you configure and what symptoms do you have?

Oh my god!
All off my VMs drive formated!
I have many univercity data on this VMs!
Please please help
I can recovery data?
In yesterday this proxmox kernel version is 5.3 and today update to 5.4 but still VMs drive delet...

VM is windows server 2016,I see this error on console and after reboot VM disk is format and partion delet!

irql-error.png

I mount Windows 2016 in this vms and go to repair mode but OS not found and in install windows progress disk in unallocated Space!

unallocated.png

That error code on the boot screen would seem to indicate that there's no SATA device. Perhaps you changed the disk type from SATA to something else but didn't install the driver?

I install windows 2016 + virtio drivers in last 4 days.
I selec disk mode sata.
Today I see dont have ping from some of VM and I open console and see this error!
Reboot vps, And I see no boot disk finde!
I mount windows ISO to VM for repair and I see no OS finde error and check disk with diskpart and I see Disk is 100% free!
I have many server with proxmox but only have problem with this server.
Please help I lost mane data :oops:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!