Proxmox VE 7.3 ISO installer link

jak97

Feb 8, 2024
Hello.
I cannot find this version anywhere, can somebody point me in the correct direction?
Thanks!

In fact, it is a fresh install, and i have a recommendation to install this version instead of 7.4
Appreciate quick response.

I have already installed and experienced many crashes, and this was the recommendation from the seller of the device.
I am a newbie on the Proxmox platform, and don't have many knowledge.

So, i return and i ask, there is somewhere a link to the 7.3 version, or i can go with 7.4 version install?

I have already installed and experienced many crashes, and this was the recommendation from the seller of the device.
I am a newbie on the Proxmox platform, and don't have many knowledge.
The seller knows about Proxmox? And sold you this system that can never run an up to date Proxmox version? I would return the system and ask my money back. You'll be stuck with out of support software sooner or later. Maybe better to investigate the actual issue and fix it or buy different hardware. Did you search the forum for your hardware? Can you tell us your hardware as a warning for others?

Reactions: Kingneutron
Alder N100 Fanless Mini PC 4x Intel i226 2.5G, Samsung EVO 870 Plus 512 GB / 1x32 GB Corsair DDR5 4800 Mhz
This is my configuration.

So, i am returning with details, i have resolved the problem by changed memory module with another one by Crucial (16 GB).
It seems that memory was the culprit. I have installed latest Proxmox + OPNsense + Nextcloud + AdGuard Home, 2 days uptime with no problem.

Reactions: Kingneutron

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!