Proxmox VE 6.0 - Intel Hades Canyon i7HNK

Qasher

Nov 29, 2019
Hi folks,

I am here to seek some assistance on installing Proxmox VE 6.0 on my NUC8i7HNK. Proxmox seems to not find any hard drive that I have installed on the devices.

It prompted me with " No Hard Drive Found, Ctrl+Alt+F2 to see details".

Is there anyone out there can help me with this? I can install ESXi6.7u1 successfully but not proxmox.

boot in debug mode, and post "lsblk" and "blkid" and the contents of '/tmp/install.log'

Hello, I justed bought the same NUC. I can't manage to boot the usb thumb drive which contains the pve installer. How did you manage to do that ? Did you get legacy boot option in the BIOS ? Do you remember wich version of bios it was ?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!