Proxmox VE 4.3 VM resources monitoring solutions

Dec 30, 2015
Riga
Hi!
Is there some good out-of-box solution to monitor Proxmox (KVM) virtual machines resources (RAM, LAN, CPU, HDD)? For VMware i use Veeam One and VMturbo, but is there some solution, where you just enter Proxmox credentials and get all VM information? I know, i can build Zabbix or Nagios type custom monitoring, but is there some good other solution?

Yes, but on Server Search Dashboard you can not see how large is HDD, how RAM have VM, what is going on with LAN. Weeam ONE and VMturbo give you much more better information that is more usefully than Proxmox Memory usage % without total RAM :)

The PVE dashboard? ;) There are already a lot of columns to look at for each vm....
It would be usefully if there would be one dashboard with information what we can see under VM summary, that would be really good. For now, i must go to every VM to see Disk IO and other information.

Yes, but on Server Search Dashboard you can not see how large is HDD, how RAM have VM, what is going on with LAN. Weeam ONE and VMturbo give you much more better information that is more usefully than Proxmox Memory usage % without total RAM :)
yes you can show it in the search tab, just go to the columns and click the little arrow, there you can activate some columns which are hidden by default (including disk size, and memory as size)

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!