Proxmox VE 2.0 on Cebit 2012 (Happyware/Supermicro)

martin

Proxmox Staff Member
Staff member
Apr 28, 2005
Hi all,

Happyware presents Proxmox VE 2.0 rc1 running on a Supermicro MicroCloud Solution - up to 8 Modular UP Server Nodes in 3U - on Cebit 2012 in Hannover.

„Erleben Sie Proxmox VE 2.0 in einem HA Cluster live auf der Cebit auf einem Happyware - Server in Halle 2 Stand E52 bei Happyware / Supermicro“
_

Martin Maurer
Proxmox VE project leader

Hi all,

Happyware presents Proxmox VE 2.0 rc1 running on a Supermicro MicroCloud Solution - up to 8 Modular UP Server Nodes in 3U - on Cebit 2012 in Hannover.

„Erleben Sie Proxmox VE 2.0 in einem HA Cluster live auf der Cebit auf einem Happyware - Server in Halle 2 Stand E52 bei Happyware / Supermicro“
_

Martin Maurer
Proxmox VE project leader

Wow!
Normaly i visit not the supermicro booth, because i use three supermicro-servers with pve and i'm not so happy with this (but this is not pve-related).

Are there someone from the pve-staff also?

Udo

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!