[SOLVED] Proxmox USB Passthrough not working anymore

LazeX7

Jul 13, 2024
Hello,

I have a HP Elite which I use for Proxmox. On it I have few VM's, HomeAssistant as well. I have a Conbee stick for all my Zigbee devices.
The conbee stick is inserted in one of the USB ports of my device. Everything work great for years, but I decided that I wanted to move the HP to somewhere else in my house.

I turned off proxmox and relocated the machine. Turned it on again and all my Zigbee devices couldn't connect anymore. So I looked in to it and saw that the USB status was "Unknown" I tried multiple ports and none of them are getting me my conbee stick again. So I thought maybe I broke the stick, so I tried a USB stock of 8GB. Couldn't be detected either.

Even when I unplug all the usb devices, it still says unknown device.

So i'm a noob in Proxmox, I once set it up, everything worked immediately and I never touch it again.
I really can't figure out why it is not working......

1720881667152.png1720881702700.png

Nevermind. I have two identical machine. I just put the USB in the wrong machine, which al also labeled wrong.

Reactions: leesteken

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!