proxmox update from pve 5.1.4 to pve 5.4.x community repo

Apr 13, 2018
need some help to upgrade from proxmox update from pve 5.1.41 to pve 5.4.x community repo on production node.
could you give me the right repo list to be sure it won't update to pve 6.x directly

You should have a "Documentation" button in the top right of the GUI. Open the admin guide and search for the chapter "Package Repositories". It should explain how to configure the repositories for your version.

They shouldn't be much different from the current ones, except for the Debian codename: PVE 6 is based on Debian buster and PVE 5 und stretch. These codenames are used in the repository URL.

Thanks I be checked it, but it not clearly tell that community is same as enterprise .
Use entreprise repo . Updated to 5.4.x. Successfully . Than update to 6.3.1 in entreprise repo. I ve just lost licence . I check this later. Got a modified USB passtru Adress that make me , and vm confused.
I also get warning about apt instability.

thanks for advice

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!