Proxmox Storage Capacity and Volumes

eveliou

Jul 1, 2023
Hello, I have a new installation of proxmox on my scaleway cloud. This server has two ssd of 1TB. However I can only see the vmdata and local which are 50 gb and 900gb. How can I utilize the other 1 TB disk?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    6.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    29.2 KB · Views: 9
First, thats no default PVE installation. Looks more like a custom PVE on top of Debian or something similar. My bet would be that those two SSDs are used as a mdadm raid1 + ZFS mirror. So you only get 1TB of storage with 2x 1TB disks.

Last edited:
Reactions: leesteken
First, thats no default PVE installation. Looks more like a custom PVE on top of Debian or something similar. My bet would be that those two SSDs are used as a mdadm raid1 + ZFS mirror. So you only get 1TB of storage with 2x 1TB disks.
So there is nothing i can do from my side?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!