[SOLVED] Proxmox Status Report and Pregreet

the.afad

Sep 30, 2020
Hi again,

this is my second thread for last 1 hour i joined forum, I think it doesn't matter because of different cases, but please let me know if it violates the forum rules

Today i received Proxmox Status Report mail, the report say for my incoming Mails is 159 in total and junk 157
I check Tracing Center, there aren't that many incoming emails, because pmg i still on process researching so i just use dummy mail server
I noticed it while checking the Postscreen menu, statistic showing lot of Pregreet Rejected, which is related with Proxmox Status Report that my total incoming mail is 159
Question is, can the email report match what the incoming email receives and not include a pregreet?

Please advise

What belongs to the total mail count is currently not configurable.

I hope this helps

sorry I don't get it, so there can't be configured because PMG can't or there must be something configured in PMG?

PMG does not have a config setting to define what total mail means - you'd need to change the source code

I hope this explains it

Good morning,
it seems to be that I have the same problem. Today i received Proxmox Status Report mail, the report say for my incoming Mails is 22655 in total and junk 21526. When I look what is going on in the administration of proxmox gateway I do not see anything. I see something about 100 email per hour. Please can you help me to explane this behavior? It looks to be little dangerous to me. How to track it? I have found this in the statistic but how to detect the source?

Thank you very much

Attachments

• Snímek obrazovky 2021-02-03 v 8.44.54.png
    Snímek obrazovky 2021-02-03 v 8.44.54.png
    282.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!