[SOLVED] Proxmox Scheduled Backups

D4nY

Jan 5, 2022
Hey,

i just setup my Proxmox Backup Server and wanted to Configure some Scheduleded Backups.
As soon as i hit run now on the Backup im getting the Following Message (see Screenshot Proxmox-Backup-Error).

Attachments

• Proxmox-Backup-Error.png
    Proxmox-Backup-Error.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 20
Sounds like your syntax is wrong. What did you typed in as a schedule for the backup task?

On the first Screenshot (Backup-Selection) you can see what i selected.
On the 2nd Screenshot (Backup-Config-Afterwards) you can see how it looks like in proxmox afterwards.

Attachments

• Backup-Selection.png
    Backup-Selection.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Backup-Config-Afterwards.png
    Backup-Config-Afterwards.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 21
Use CTRL+F5 in your browser to clear the browser cache in case you just updated your PVE from 7.0 to 7.1.
PBS2.1 and PVE7.1 are using a new backup scheduler and your webui shows the old GUI of PVE7.0 or lower.
In case your browser is still using the old (cached) PVE7.0 GUI this will result in wrong schedules if the middleware is using PVE 7.1.
There shouldn't be any 'day of week' or 'start time' fields anymore if you are on PVE7.1.

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!