Proxmox remove headers from mail

Petar Kozic

Nov 6, 2018
Hi,
I have mailcow as mail server with several domains. I set PMG in front and I set Relaying through PMG. Send and receive work as expected.
Because I don't want to use PMG Spam filter/AV and disabled all Filters in PMG.
Mailcow using Rspamd and have bunch of headers with SPAM scores for incoming and outgoing messages, but looks like PMG rewritten all that headers.

Does someone know something about that, thank you?

I have mailcow as mail server with several domains. I set PMG in front and I set Relaying through PMG. Send and receive work as expected.
Because I don't want to use PMG Spam filter/AV and disabled all Filters in PMG.
Mailcow using Rspamd and have bunch of headers with SPAM scores for incoming and outgoing messages, but looks like PMG rewritten all that headers.
in general pmg should not rewrite/remove headers - especially if you don't have any rules that do so
could you provide some sample mails and logs? (use code tags)

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!