Proxmox Problème des certificats

Marlincia

Apr 3, 2020
Bonjour la communauté, j'ai besoin d'aide concerne le problème lié au certificat dans Proxmox. J'ai une ferme des serveurs en cluster sur proxmox 6.0 tout fonctionnait bien, mais ce dernier temps j'ai remarqué des croix rouges sur mes serveurs du cluster. Après une analyse de la cause j'ai remarqué que ce problème est lié au certificat.
je viens vers vous si parmi vous quelqu'un a déjà rencontré ce genre de problème et il a pu le résoudre.

Merci d'avance.

hi, this is an english forum, please write your post in english so that we can help you.

Hello community, I need help concerning the problem related to the certificate in Proxmox. I have a farm of clustered servers on proxmox 6.0 everything was working fine, but lately I have noticed red crosses on my cluster servers. After an analysis of the cause I noticed that this problem is related to the certificate.
I come to you if someone among you has already encountered this kind of problem and he has been able to solve it.

Thank you in advance.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!