Proxmox Fencing on Two Server one Dell with iDrac & one Raid 10 Cluster with IPMI KVM

Re: Proxmox Fencing on Two Server one Dell with iDrac & one Raid 10 Cluster with IPMI

And you get the same error when you do a reboot of that node (to make sure everyone gets the right hostname)?

Re: Proxmox Fencing on Two Server one Dell with iDrac & one Raid 10 Cluster with IPMI

After reboot everything is is fine but I have to remove from fence in order to have a clean reboot.

Still not able to get thru this, any help.

What I meant to say its - machine boot up fine - I am sorry and proxmox is working normal but HA was still not working. as soon as I join Fence Cluster manager & Resource MGR starts but after few minutes cluster server just shutdown so I cant access proxmox but when you enter the # signed back on the fence on both the nodes and restart everything works normal but HA function is still missing.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!